Terms & Conditions
It's the responsibility of each and every customer to read and understand this agreement. By using your ticket, you agree to the following terms:
Please read our refund FAQ for information about refund and ticket transfers.
GENERAL PROVISION: The customer agrees and understands that ShuttleHome LLC organizes transportation, but does not own or operate any buses. By purchasing and using a ticket from ShuttleHome, the customer certifies that they understand that ShuttleHome LLC is not a transportation operator and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ShuttleHome LLC for any damages, injury, death, or other harm caused by a third party bus transportation contractor.
- Smoking Policy: All of the contractor vehicles are non-smoking. Client agrees that there will be no smoking in the contractor vehicle(s). If smoking does occur, client will be charged a $200 fee.
- Lost and Found Policy: ShuttleHome LLC, or its attendants, is not responsible for lost or stolen items. ShuttleHome LLC will make all possible attempts to retrieve items.
- Minors: If passengers are minors, the phone number(s) of one or more of the minors’ parents must be provided to the driver prior to the start of service.
- Alcohol Policy: No alcohol is allowed at any time on any ShuttleHome bus.
- No Misconduct/Drug Use: Client agrees that no illegal drugs will be consumed in the contractor vehicle(s). In case of misconduct or drug use by Client or their party, or if Driver is or feels threatened, Driver has the right to terminate transportation service and this agreement without any refunds and drop all passengers off at the nearest safe location. Client holds ShuttleHome harmless and not liable for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of Client and/or their party.
- Damages: Client is responsible for damages to the vehicle committed by Client or their party during service, either willfully or accidentally. Any actions that cause damage on the contractors vehicle(s) can result in an extra charge. If anything is lost or stolen from inside the vehicle, there is a $100 minimum replacement fee. If anyone gets sick and vomits in the vehicle, there is a $150 minimum clean up fee.
- Delays: The customer understands that delays and mechanical breakdowns may occur without warning. The customer agrees to hold harmless ShuttleHome LLC for any damages caused by delays. Additionally, the customer understands that the third party bus contractor and/or ShuttleHome LLC are not responsible for refunds due to delays.
- Waiver: If one party agrees to waive its right to enforce any term of this agreement, it does not waive its right to enforce such term or any or all other terms of this agreement at any other time. ShuttleHome LLC does not guarantee arrival at or departure from any point at a specific time due to circumstances beyond its control such as accidents, breakdowns, traffic and road conditions, storms, etc. and shall not be held liable for claims resulting in delays from such conditions. ShuttleHome LLC cannot be held responsible for delays or inconveniences due to unknown and/or unforeseen mechanical failures or situations deemed as “Acts of God.” ShuttleHome LLC reserves the right to substitute the contracted vehicle in the event of such an occurrence mentioned above. Client waives all claims for consequential damages and agrees that liability shall be limited to the costs accrued to ShuttleHome LLC for the disputed service.
- Indemnification: ShuttleHome LLC and Client each agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the other party from and against all claims, actions or causes of action, liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and costs arising from the defense of any claim, action, cause of action or liabilities arising out of or resulting from any act taken or committed by ShuttleHome LLC or Client pursuant to the performance of each party’s obligations hereunder. ShuttleHome LLC and Client each agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the other party for any claim, action, cause of action, and liabilities which may be asserted by third parties arising out of the performance of either party’s obligations pursuant to this contract, except for the willful misconduct or gross negligence of the other party.
- Litigation: If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
In the event any legal action is taken by either party against the other party to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, it is agreed that the unsuccessful party to such action shall pay to the prevailing party therein all our costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and expenses.
Regardless of the place of this agreement, the Client agrees that any disputes arising from this contract will be litigated or arbitrated in the State of Ohio. This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.